Private rental homes in East Village offer world-class sports & leisure facilities on the doorstep
LONDON: 4 APRIL 2014
With the opening of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park this weekend, renters at Get Living London’s new homes in East Village (the former London 2012 Athletes’ Village) are now only a javelin’s throw away from the venues that captured the world’s attention two years ago.
Athletes’ bedrooms have been transformed into quality new homes at East Village, and Get Living London has a range of private rental apartments now available, offering unrivalled access to:
- The world-class sporting venues of the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Swimming in the wake of champions at the London Aquatics Centre
- Experiencing all four cycling disciplines at Lee Valley VeloPark
- Work-out at the gym or see live sport at the Copper Box Arena – including the London Lions basketball team
- Homes of all sizes from 1-bed apartments to 4-bed townhouses, all with a unique Olympic history
- A great view of the new homes and the London skyline from the ArcelorMittal Orbit, the UK's tallest sculpture
- Relax among the beautiful parklands, fountains, play areas and waterways or walk along four new interactive trails covering the London 2012 Games
- Eat and drink at the Timber Lodge café, the Podium or one of a number of kiosks along the Park's new promenade, lined with 100 mature trees
The East Village neighbourhood also includes a further 25 acres of new parks and play areas including a new wetlands area offering a direct walking route from the new homes into Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park so exercise and outdoor living couldn’t be easier for residents.
Derek Gorman, Chief Executive of Get Living London said, “East Village is already one of the strongest legacies from the 2012 Games with the former Athletes' Village transformed into a thriving new neighbourhood. With the Olympic Park reopening, this is a unique chance for renters to move to a quality new home with world-class sports and leisure facilities on their doorstep.”
For renters looking to follow in the footsteps of Olympic and Paralympic champions, Get Living London’s homes start from £310 per week for a 1 bedroom apartment, £370 per week for a 2 bedroom apartment, £475 per week for a 3 bedroom apartment, and £550 per week for a 4 bedroom townhouse.
Get Living London’s unique approach to renting with no fees or hidden costs (which can cost renters up to £350) offers a good chance to make savings and all homes come with a range of other benefits including:
- Free broadband and evening and weekend phone calls - All residents benefit from a free 20Mbps fibre broadband service from Hyperoptic, the UK’s fastest broadband service
- Great savings with Sky TV – residents can enjoy half price discounts on Sky’s TV Entertainment pack with over 35 channels including Sky Atlantic, Sky 1 and MTV.
- High-end furniture packages - through a partnership with acclaimed British designer Wayne Hemingway MBE, furnished homes are available with high-quality designer furniture packages. All homes also include fitted wardrobes, wooden flooring, fitted curtains and blinds, underfloor heating and modern kitchens with fully-integrated appliances.
- Furniture, TV and broadband services are installed in advance meaning comfortable furniture, TV and broadband technology are ready-to-go the moment residents move in.
More information about Get Living London’s new homes is available atwww.getlivinglondon.com or by phoning 020 3701 7900. Along with the private rental homes, a range of shared ownership, intermediate rent and social rent homes are also available in East Village through Triathlon Homes.