Experienced team now in place as anticipation builds ahead of launch of private rented homes at East Village
LONDON: 10 JULY 2013
Get Living London, the residential owner and rental management company, has moved closer to the launch of its range of private rental homes at East Village, London’s newest neighbourhood and the former London 2012 Athletes’ Village, by establishing an exceptional lettings and management team.
Led by Director of Lettings Liz McCallum, the new team benefits from over 50 years of experience in lettings, corporate development, and operational management, and will be supported by 15 new property consultants who bring with them a wealth of customer service expertise from a range of industries. The team will welcome prospective new residents to East Village over the summer and be on hand to showcase the high-quality new homes and unique approach to renting that Get Living London has to offer.
Get Living London aims to make renting in London a better experience, with a long term commitment to:
- Charging no fees - residents will pay no transaction fees, documentation fees, reference fees, check-in fees or inventory fees
- Providing direct residents’ relationships - by owning and managing the homes. Residents will be able to rent direct from Get Living London without any ‘middlemen’
- Offering certainty of occupation and costs - people can choose between one, two or three year tenancies with residents-only break clauses and benefits for those committing to longer agreements
- Delivering exceptional levels of service - there will be a Get Living London Management and Marketing Centre opening this summer at East Village from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and at weekends to respond quickly and efficiently to residents’ needs
- Providing a quality place to live - at East Village, Get Living London offers not just new homes but all aspects of a thriving new neighbourhood from public realm and private courtyard spaces to shops, restaurants and cafes
Get Living London will provide a choice of new 1 bedroom apartments to 4 bedroom townhouses, all of which are uniquely designed by 16 of the world’s leading architects and which offer spacious open-plan layouts and large balconies.
The letting team’s latest appointments come as renters in the capital continue to show a keen interest in Get Living London’s new way of renting. Since Get Living London was unveiled in May, more than 2,500 people have already registered their interest in living in the private rented homes in East Village. With the first homes set to become available later this summer, renters can continue to register with Get Living London through the websiteand social media pages.
Get Living London’s Director of Lettings Liz McCallum commented, “Get Living London is looking to set new standards for the rental market - no fees, no middlemen, just exceptional service, a range of flexible tenancies and high-quality new homes in London’s newest neighbourhood. With a first-class new lettings team now in place , we look forward to introducing renters to all that Get Living London and East Village have to offer.“
Interested Londoners can get an exciting first-look at homes when show apartments and pricing are unveiled later this summer. To register interest and be amongst the first to find out more, please go towww.getlivinglondon.com
- Ends -