Get Living London has arranged a FREE celebration of all things summer this weekend, on Sunday 10 July.
It will be advantage East Village, as we serve up something to add a sizzle to everyone's day in "London's Hippest Postcode" E20. Tennis lovers can catch the Wimbledon Gentleman's Singles Final on our big screen, while foodies can graze picnic-perfect food and BBQ courtesy of some top London traders. And there'll be a fun area for families to hang out in too.
There's no ticket required, just you, your family and friends, and your sun cream. More information can be found at www.eastvillagelondon.co.uk
Sunday 10 July, 12pm - 6pm
Victory Park, East Village, E20.
Event Terms and Conditions
These rules govern relate to the East Village event that you are attending “the Event”.
- The Event may be cancelled due to a ‘force majeure’ event including (but not limited to) fire, flood, storms, plant breakdowns, strikes, lock outs, riot, hostilities, weather conditions or any event outside of Get Living London’s control.
- Please check the Get Living London website to ensure that the Event has not been cancelled, delayed or rescheduled. You are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation, postponement or alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to an Event.
- Whilst at the event, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke inside the marquee. Failure to abide by this may result in you being forced to leave the venue or the involvement of the Police as necessary.
- By attending the event you consent to be filmed and/or photographed at the Event. You give your permission for your images to be used by Get Living London and/or its associated agencies and companies for up to one year for promotional purposes which may include social media sites. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS THEN PLEASE INFORM GET LIVING LONDON AT firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please comply with all health and safety signs, warnings and notices whilst you attend the Event.
- Get Living London is not liable for loss, injury or damage to you unless we have breached a legal duty of care owed to you. Please ensure you take care when moving around the Event. Get Living London is not liable for damage or loss to your property unless this occurred due to Get Living London’s wilful misconduct. This clause does not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or fraud.
- To the extent permitted by law and with your consent, personal information provided by you to Get Living London will be used for all purposes reasonably connected with the operations of the Event and such personal data shall be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. If you require any further information on our Data Protection Policy, then please email email@example.com
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in you being refused entry, or you being required to leave the event.
- The Promoter is: Get Living London Limited, Lansdowne House, 57 Berkeley Square, London, W1J 6ER