Contemporary, spacious and beautifully designed
East Village is a perfect base to explore the capital. It’s a quick trip back from enjoying London nightlife or a West End show. But even better, there’s a world of entertainment, history and leisure on your doorstep right here in Stratford – from the biggest urban shopping centre in Europe and the Olympic facilities to canalside cafes, a theatre, boutique galleries and some amazing restaurants.
East Village London:
Everything on your doorstep
- The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Olympic Pool, Velodrome and other world class sporting facilities
- Westfield Stratford City shopping centre and coming soon to East Village over 30 small local shops, cafés, a pub, restaurants, a convenience store, even a gym
- Chobham Academy – a world-class education campus offering education to 1,800 students aged between 3 and 19 years (from September 2013).
- Stratford International Station with outstanding transport connections to St Pancras (7 minutes), The City (12 minutes), the West End (20 minutes) and Europe (under 2 hours)
- The Sir Ludwig Guttman Medical Centre with GP services, dentist and pharmacy